Followers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Win Me Clover

Happy Friday! I still wanted to go with the St. Patrick's day theme but I wanted to do them on a Navy, because I love those colors together. 



I found an awesome Navy by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure called Navy Baby on clearance at my local Meijer's for less than $2. SCORE!  I was happily surprised I really only needed 1 Coat of this with a coat of Seche Vite over.


Then I used my new dotting tools to make 4 leaf shamrocks on each nail using a kiwi kind of green called Wild Thing by Pure Ice.


This still wasn't quite flashy enough for me LOL. Of course I wanted some glitter. I just used some fun glitter I got in packs from Michael's. It didn't have a name so I just decided to name it myself as Win Me Clover. I poured the packet into a clean empty loose eye shadow container I had and then just dipped my nail tip in it while it was still wet from the top coat. Then I used a small brush (or your finger would work also) to kind of spread the glitter up the nail a bit so it wasn't a big clump. Then I put on 2 coats of Seche Vite so it would be shiny and smooth. 


2 comments:

  1. Your nail art is so cute! Your profile says are you new to blogging? Welcome! It's so much fun! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Thanks! I've been having a blast and thanks for the comment. It's my first one LOL I was so excited!

      Delete