Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pot of Gold


I had such a great time at the St. Patrick's day parade last night that I didn't get around to posting my last manicure for the holiday. This turned out a bit darker in person, so I didn't end up liking it as much as I thought I would. I thought I would share it anyhow.


First I put on 2 coats of this light gold Revlon polish called Sheer Honey. I have had this since what seems like the beginning of time so I honestly have no idea if they even still sell it or not.


Followed by 2 coats of a gold glitter polish by Sinful called All About You. I wish the glitter would have shown up better in the photo, but you get the idea...


Then I put on a coat of a dark turquoise type green called Tomorrow by 2012. This was a really strange Crackle, because it went on Matte, and dried extremely fast, making it kind of hard to work with. I actually hated it until I put a coat of Seche Vite over. Based on how this polish was, I don't know that I would ever buy another polish by 2012, because it was such a weird texture. Does anyone have any of their other colors that weren't like this???

Hope you all had a fabulous St. Patrick's Day also and I am tickled pink to have 4 followers!!! Yay! Thanks for your interest, it has truly made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment