Followers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Legally Blonde Bling

TGIF!!!! I'm so excited I'm going to Indy for the weekend with one of my high school BFFs. We're going to go see Legally Blonde the musical !!! So of course I needed a Legally Blonde inspired manicure!!!




Of course it had to be pink and lots of it! So I used 3 coats of my Funky Fingers in Pop Artist. A more ballet pink probably would have been better but I just like Hot Pink waaaay more and it looks so bright in the sun shine that we are actually getting right now!  I then used Bundle Monster stamp 09 for the diamond design with white Konad Stamping polish. 




I then wanted some sparkle and bling so I used Sinful's Pinky Glitter on top of the white stamping polish to make my diamonds sparkle. It's kind of hard to see in the pictures though sadly. But it is way more noticeable in person. Then for the bling I had found some nail rhinestones at the dollar store so I put those on top of a still wet coat of Seche Vite and then added another coat of Seche Vite on top. So far they are stick on really well and it's way easier than using glue.  Enjoy your weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment