Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Double the stamping fun!

Hope everyone had an awesome Labor Day! I know I had a very fun three days! I haven't blogged in awhile so I have got a stock pile of posts to put up hopefully in the next few days. I was inspired to try layering different stamps after seeing so many creative manicures on some of the blogs I have been following. 


I started with 2 coats of an unnamed silver polish by Cynthia Rowley. This was the first time I had tried this polish and overall I really liked it. It went on really smoothly for a metallic and dried very quickly. As you can see, the shine was impeccable.



Then I used my RA #107 stamping plate with Sinful Colors Folly. This kinda looked like a cow print pattern on my nail even though I didn't feel like it did on the plate.

 Then I used Konad special black stamping polish and stamping plate BM207 to make the second design.


 Tada! What do you guys think?





No comments:

Post a Comment