Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Purple Gradient and Stamping

Wow three days in a row!!! That must be like a blogging record for me or something! LOL. I really wanted to try a gradient again since I have only tried it one other time. This time  using three different purples. My nails weren't that long at the time, so I probably could have just stuck with two different colors.  


I put two coats of Orly's Decades of Dysfunction as the base. Then I used an unnamed Cynthia Rowley polish as the second color. It was kind of a dark lavender. Then the third color I sponged on was a Nicole by OPI polish called Sleigh that Again, which was a dark Berry Purple. 



Next I used another no name Cynthia Rowley polish, in silver to stamp with. This is a Red Angel plate # 120. Normally I stick to using the special Konad stamping polishes, but I have to say, this polish worked great as a stamping polish. It transferred great and was highly visible. Then I added 3 lavender rhinestones to my ring finger for a little accent. Overall it ended up reminding me of something out of Bollywood between the colors and the print and the rhinestones LOL. What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment