Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flirty French

Hey ladies! Although the name seems to imply it I promise there's no sloppy tongue in this post LOL. For this manicure I wanted to do a french manicure because I haven't sported one in forever and for some reason my boyfriend loves them. Of course you know I couldn't just leave it as a simple french so I had to keep adding things until I was satisfactorily bedazzled. LOL Probably a bit much, but the girly girl in me couldn't help but LOVE it! 


I started with a simple french using a new light lavender/ pink OPI I bought on clearance called Panda-monium Pink. It only took 2 coats for it to be relatively  opaque and went on really smooth and evenly.


Then I added a few coats of Spoiled polish in Jewelry Heist. It is a clear polish with a mix of gold, pink, purple, and green pastel glitter. I haven't tried too many polishes by Spoiled before. I ended up really liking the wide nail brush it had. I think I read somewhere that this brand is by the same company as Wet n' Wild, but I really couldn't tell you if that is true or not.


I had just gotten some new sparkly nail striping tape in various colors that I won on Ebay for literally a penny that I was dying to try. I went with the magenta pink so as to stick with my girly theme. It was a bit harder to work with that I imagined it to be, but about a million times easier than if I would have had to cut scotch tape to make a similar design. Then I attached a couple pink Fimo flowers to the middle fingers and finally topped it off with pink rhinestones for the center of the flowers. Hope you like it, I don't think I could have possibly put anything else on LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment