Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snakeskin Envy

Just trying to come up with a few Green looks for Saint Patrick's Day. Green is one of my favorite colors to wear but sadly I am really having some trouble finding one I actually like as a nail polish. So I decided to try 2 coats Pure Ice in Wild Thing. It looks like Shrek in a bottle. LOL






This clearly wasn't the finished look I was going for... I used Konad's green stamping polish and Bundle Monster plate #215. I had run out of Seche Vite so I used Sally Hanson Insta-Dri AntiChip Top Coat instead. It takes longer to dry but it does have a very nice shine. 




This was the first time I had ever tried a full nail stamping image. It didn't turn out quite as straight as I wanted it to, but it wasn't horrible enough to start all over either. I then tried using Essie's Matte About You to see what it would look like in matte.


I ended up really loving the matte version of this over the shiny. What do you guys think? I would love to hear your feedback in the comments section. Enjoy your weekend!!! The sun finally came out here yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment