Followers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Lavender Valentine


I was so excited to post this Valentine polish change because it is one I probably never would have picked myself. For some unknown reason my boyfriend Keith, actually decided to feign interest in my polish fetish and got so excited to pick both the colors and the stamps! I'll have to show him some extra love because I ended up really admiring both the color and the subtlety of the design. Just please ignore the messy cuticle area. For some reason I didn't take any pictures after I had cleaned them up a bit more. 


I used 2 coats of Sinful polish in the color Jasmine Jazz. In the bottle it had a really pretty shimmery silver and light pink undertone besides all the Lavender. Once I put it on though, it looked a lot more matte even after the top coat of Seche Vite, go figure.


The designs were done in white and black Konad stamping polish. I am having a hard time finding any other polishes to work with the stamping kits so if you have any recommendations I would love to try some other alternatives. The stamping plates were from Bundle Monster sets 1 & 2. The heart was plate BM 212 and the I <3 U was plate BM02. I think I probably could have jazzed them up a more with some rhinestones, but I didn't want to stray too far from Keith's idea the one time he tried to help me and get creative. If it were up to him I would have a boring old white french manicure everyday. Good things it's not! Enjoy your day! I know I will because I am going to visit my mom in Chicago since she's here from the Philippines for 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll get some new inspiration from the city skyline!

1 comment:

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Нейл-бар и это Шариковый стерилизатор для инструментов. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete