Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hot Pink Love

This is one of my favorites around Valentine's Day. Since there are so many hearts everywhere it's nice to do something a little off the typical Valentine path. The polish color is two coats of a gorgeous bright Hot Pink that I picked up at 5 Below by Funky Fingers called Pop Artist. The picture does not do the color justice at all. In person it was so bright it practically glowed!



For the designs I used Konad stamping polish in both the black and white. The big kiss lips are from Bundle Monster set 1 using plate BM02. The Love stamp was also from the same set using plate BM09.


The stamping plates have really been working out well for me. I have loved almost every design I have tried so far. I can't wait to try a full nail design but I am little scared that it will be hard to line up exactly how I want them for every nail. Enjoy MUAH!


1 comment:

  1. Всем привет! помогите кто знает... ищу где можно купить косметологическое оборудование украина, machines ipl и cutey up rf аппарат для радиоволнового лифтинга портативный? я только начала управлять салоном красоты, надо найти оборудование, а я не знаю где это купить)

    ReplyDelete