Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pretty In Pink

Wow I can't believe it is August already! Summer has really flown by. On the plus side I have been doing a lot people's nails but on the minus side it doesn't really leave me much time to do my own, let alone photograph and blog them anymore. So now instead of re-doing my polish every couple of days it seems to be more like once a week. I will say it is definitely hard to keep your nails looking nice when you are working on other peoples. Gloves have definitely helped, but it is an uphill battle LOL.


I was inspired to do today's nail look by my Goddaughter Kelsie. So she gets a special shout out today. :) For her birthday she wanted to get her toe nails and gel nails done. I was more than happy to oblige. Being the girly girl that she is, she picked out a couple of gorgeous light pinks. I don't normally wear a whole lot of pinks on my nails, but hers looked so adorable it made me grab for a pink the next time I needed a polish change too. Plus, since I had a wedding that weekend, it worked out really great for that too, even though my dress was a very royal blue.




This is two coats of Milani nail polish in En Vie La Rose. I then put 2 coats of Kleancolor, Pinky Moon just on the ring finger for a bit of sparkly accent. On the pointer finger I had some flower stickers that I got as a free gift with my polish purchase on Ebay, so I threw that on too! 


Overall I liked it. The Milani polish went on really great. It was very Opaque and dried nicely. I really almost could have went with just one coat. The Pinky Moon polish was also pretty nice, but the glitter was pretty faint when compared to what it looked like in the bottle. What do you guys think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment