Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Neon on Gray

I don't know about you but I am totally loving the color gray lately, and well, the books too I guess! I am especially loving it with a bright pop of neon. 


This was a fairly quick and easy manicure. I started with 2 coats of gray. The gray polish I picked up at Urban Outfitters a couple of summers ago called Matte Grey.



For the dots, I used three different sized dotting tools, although, they all ended up being fairly similar in size somehow... The top, hot pink, dot is Funky Fingers in Pop Artist, the middle orange dot is an HD polish by Ruby Kisses called Orange U Jealous, and the bottom, yellow dot is from Sinful colors called Neon Melon. I had to do each dot a couple of times to get them to really stand out against the gray, but they dried really quick. Then I put on a coat of Seche Vite.


I couldn't resist seeing what this would look like with a matte top coat also. I used Essie's Matte About You for the middle, ring, and pinky finger. I ended up loving it in matte even more than with the shiny top coat! What do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment