Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flirty Tankini Fun

Hey all! I was a little bored and wanted to try out some magnetic polish this week! But to have every nail the same seemed a little over board.



For this look I borrowed Flirty Tankini by China Glaze from one of my BFF's, Kristine D. who is pretty much also in love with painting her nails. She was also kind enough to let me borrow Trafakgar Square by Nails, Inc. I then used a little clear polish and sprinkled some loose glitter from TJ Maxx.  I loved this magnetic polish. The design came out the best of any other magnetic polish I have tried so far. I will definitely have to get my hands on some more soon! The glitter got a bit messy, but I didn't really take any time to clean it up before the photos either... Whoops! Hope you guys are enjoying your week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment