Followers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Illamasqua Speckled Polish in Freckle

Hi All! Today I have an awesome polish to share with  you. I liked it so much in fact I didn't even do any nail art with it. 


This is 2 coats of Illamasqua's Freckle polish from the Speckle collection on all fingers except on my ring. You can purchase this from Sephora stores or online. Freckle is a beige polish with small and large navy matte glitters. It is supposed to resemble the fragile markings of bird eggs. I found the effect awesome. The polish is also extremely pigmented so 2 coats was more than enough. This was my first time using an Illamasqua polish and over all I was extremely pleased. I can't wait to get more!

On my ring finger is two coats of Sinful Colors Rain Storm, to kind of match the glitters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment