Followers

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Orly's Passion Fruit & Nail Studs

Hey bloggers!!! Miss me? I know it's been a couple of weeks since I posted anything, so I apologize. It has been hard to find the time to paint my nails let alone blog about it these days it seems. But I have a few to share so hopefully I can get them all up in the next week :D



 This was a super fun manicure to do. I started with 2 coats of Orly Passion Fruit on all my fingers except the ring. Wow was this a bright neon pink! I love it and I definitely can't wait to use it this summer. On a side note I love it even more because I got it for free from Sally's Beauty Supply after spending $3. Can't beat free LOL! 



For the ring finger I used 2 coats of Kleancolor's Charcoal which was a matte dark gray with a bit of a silver sheen. I love how dark and dramatic it is with out actually being black. 


Then, since I only had a dark blue nail art polish that's what I used to make the zebra print. Not my best zebra print, but also not my worst LOL.


Then I added the black rhinestone bow and three silver metal studs. I got both off of EBAY for right around $2-$3 for a set of them. It just took a lot of patience waiting for them to be mailed. I am loving all the nail stud art I have been seeing around the blogs lately and can't wait to do more with them. Hope everyone has a great Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment