Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

St Patrick's Nails using Winstonia Nail Stamping Plates

Hi bloggers! Today I have a fun and pretty easy St. Patrick's day manicure to share using my brand new Winstonia plates. I actually really loved this plate set. The designs were etched deep enough and a nice size. One of my favorite things about the set is that they came with a plate of designs for each holiday including, you guessed it St. Patrick's day!



For this manicure I used a new polish called Purity by Illamasqua that I got on clearance for $7 at Sephoraon all my fingers but the pinky. This was a gorgeous neon peach. A little hard to tell in this picture thanks to some poor lighting. I really can't wait to use this more for the spring! Then I used #24 Bikini Green by Kleancolor to sponge a bit of minty green tip and on the entire pinky nail. I got this color from Ebay for something under $2 even with shipping but the exact amount escapes me now. I loved this bright minty green. 

I think you can see the pretty peach color much better in this photo.
Next I used Konad's Special Green Stamping polish and Winstonia plate # W105 to stamp different sized shamrocks on all my fingers and thumbs except my ring finger which got fun green beers! (Totally wishing I had one of those in real life right now.)


Next I added some fun green rhinestones and a couple coats of Out the Door Top Coat.


Hope everyone has a fun and safe St. Patrick's day! I'll be celebrating in spirit only since I'm stuck working 8 hours that day. Oh well guess I get the pot of gold part then right?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment