Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Blues

Ok well not really LOL! But I do absolutely love this blue for summer!




I started with 3 coats of 220 Volts which is this vivid blue by Funky Fingers. It had kind of a jelly look to it which I didn't like at first.


Sorry it's kinda blurry!
But once I added the top coat I was in love! This is with 2 coats of Seche Vite.



Then I taped off my ring finger as an accent nail and applied a Gray Stripe. I bought this gray polish two summers ago from Forever 21 but unfortunately the sticker with the name on it must have come off so I have no idea what it is called. Sorry :( But here's a pic of what it looks like if that helps???




Then once the Gray dried I used one of those Sally Hansen Pens in black to free hand some lines on there. Hope you like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment