Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Boho Summer

I still had some Sinful Colors that I had picked up at the last $.99 sale at Walgreens that I had not tried yet. I am just now getting around to it over 2 months later LOL. 




I was going for a kind of summer bohemian look. For this look I first applied 2 coats of  Sinful Colors in Mint Apple. 




This is a gorgeous shade of mint green with kind of a gold shimmery undertone. I loved it! Originally I was going to stamp in black on it but once I saw how much I like the color I decided white might look better instead. I used Bundle Monster stamping plate BM20 for the pattern. I'm not sure what you would really call this pattern to describe it. Maybe a lace? Then I used plate BM02 for the flower and attached a rhinestone to the top coat. It turns out I didn't really care for the patterned fingers, but I ended up loving the accent finger. At this point I think it was like 2 in the morning so I didn't even want to think about starting all over again LOL. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment