Followers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Orange U Jealous

Well I have definitely caught the summer bug and with temperatures finally getting into the 90's with lots of sunshine, I wanted something nice and bright. 




This is 2 coats of an awesome neon orange by HD Ruby Kisses called Orange U Jealous. You should see how it glows in actual sun light! It is a gorgeous color especially for this season. This isn't a polish brand I am too familiar with but I found it at one of the local beauty supply stores on clearance so I figured "eh, Why not?" I then used a dotting tool to make a flower with a white polish by Sinful Colors called Snow Me White. 




There's a bit of a glare on that from the top coat I used, which was Sally Hanson's in the red bottle because I couldn't find my Seche Vite. 





Hope you like them! I keep getting a ton of compliments on this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment