Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Coral Hazard & Stamping

Hey bloggers! Hope everyone is having a good summer so far! I know I am despite the fact that I am peeling like crazy from my trip to the beach. After having some darker colors I knew I wanted something using three of my favorite colors for summer, Coral, White, and Gold. I had a beautiful Coral by Sinful Colors called Hazard that I had only tried once on my mom's nails so I couldn't wait to try it. 




The accent fingers is 2 coats of Snow Me White also by Sinful Colors with two coats of Jewelry Heist by Spoiled. I also sponged on a bit of gold glitter to make the tip a bit more sparkly. This was my first time using Spoiled brand polish. I was always a Walgreens girl having worked there in high school. Since I recently had to switch to CVS Pharmacy you know I couldn't help but peruse their nail polish section too! I really loved Jewelry Heist. I highly recommend it if you like glitter polishes. It is a bunch of golds mixed with some subtle pastel toned glitters. It's kind of hard to tell from this picture. I wish I would have taken one of the bottle.  I couldn't leave enough alone though and decided to stamp on some nail art too! (Hey, I know what you are thinking, but don't judge LOL! At least I didn't add rhinestones on top of that!)




Sorry these all came out a bit blurry... My camera has been super weird lately. Either that or I just couldn't sit still to take the picture! For the stamping I used Konad Stamping Polish in White and my Red Angel plate #104




This is without flash and the following is with flash. I just love the gold on white, even though for the most part I am not usually a gold kinda person. 




No comments:

Post a Comment