Followers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

China Glaze Neons

Hi all!

Today I have a super bright manicure using almost all China Glaze polishes. The picture is a bit messy, so I apologize for that but I just loved all the bright colors in this manicure too much not to share! 


First I did two coats of a white polish so the neons would show up brighter and look opaque. The white polish I used was Illamasqua's Scorch. Once that dried I used China Glaze's shocking pink on my thumb and pointer finger. On my middle finger I did a sponge gradient using China Glaze's Shocking Pink, and Sun-Kissed (neon yellow). The teal was a polish I picked up at Dots called Light Green. On my ring finger I used the same polishes as the middle finger but added a bright purple by China Glaze called That's Shore Bright and my dotting tool. Lastly, on my pinkie I did a sugar spun nail mixing the polishes as well. Hope you guys like it! Seemed appropriate for the longest day of the year today. 

XOXO,

Jeannie 

No comments:

Post a Comment