Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Essie Under-Where?

Hi all!!

I was on the hunt for a light pink, lavender polish after falling in love with one of my coworkers manicures. Unfortunately, she had gotten them done at a shop where they cover all the polish labels so she could not tell me exactly what polish it was! After perusing Ebay for awhile the closest color I could find was Under-Where? by Essie. I believe it was a part of their 2013 Summer color collection. I paid about $4.50 for the polish online. 


This manicure is three coats of Essie Under-Where? on my thumb, pointer and pinkie finger and 3 coats of Formula X Harmonics on my middle and ring finger. The difference between the two polishes was a lot more pronounced before I tried free handing the chevron designs on. 


This polish was pretty close to what I was looking for, but I still think hers may have been a bit more pink and glowed more in lighting . While I do love these polishes, I think sadly the hunt is still on for a match. Hope y'all are having a great summer so far! Nothing but rain, rain, and more rain in Indiana these days!! 

XOXO,

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment