Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

China Glaze's Turned Up Turquoise

Hi!

Miracle of all miracles I have actually had a chance to post two days in a row!! Today I have a quick manicure for you using China Glaze's Turned Up Turquiose and some chevrons with silver and white polish. 


This is two coats of China Glaze's Turned Up Turquoise on each finger. The white polish is Sinful Color's Snow Me White and I used scotch tape to make out the chevrons. Then I used the silver glitter striping polish to outline. Please ignore the dry crypt keeper claw appearance of my fingers. Apparently I totally forgot to lotion up before this picture and I get eczema so bad on my ring finger. Does this happen to any of you? Any lotions that you adore using to keep the dry skin away? I am currently using Eucerin and that works OK as long as I remember to actually use it!

XOXO,

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment