Followers

Friday, July 3, 2015

4th of July Nails

Hello Gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! Today I did a quick and easy manicure for 4th of July. 



The red polish I used is a gelshine polish from Sephora by OPI called High Maintenance. The white polish is a generic white gel polish I got off of EBAY for like a dollar. I did two coats of a blue specks polish by Formula X on top of the white called TNT. Lastly I had painted a star on my pointer finger using a silver glitter nail art polish. I just love the shine that gel polishes give off, if only they weren't so hard on your nails. What are you guys sporting on your nails this 4th?

Have a fabulous and safe holiday! I know I personally will be cringing every time a firework goes off near me. After getting hit in the head with a random cardboard tube from a parachute guy firework a few summers ago from a whole field away, I am terrified of anything flying at my head. You should have seen me when I went to the Cubs game last week every time a foul ball got hit. YIKES! 

XOXO,
Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment