Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Wonder Yellows

Walgreens was having a $0.99 sale on all their Wet n' Wild stuff when I went in the other day. You know I couldn't resist a peek at their polishes they had out and I found a beautiful yellow that I knew I didn't have anything like. It kind of reminded me of Sunshine and of course I loved the name, which reminded me of one of my favorite shows to watch on TV when I was younger, The Wonder Years! It's called The Wonder Yellows. Hmmmm maybe they'll come out with a Kevin Arnold or Winnie Cooper next. I would love that! 

This is 2 coats of The Wonder Yellows on bare nails. With Seche Vite top coat.

Pretty right?! Then just for kicks I decided to try putting this gorgeous red glitter  polish from Kleancolor called Red Hot. I guess in my mind I was thinking it would look like red polka dots on the yellow, well that is not how it turned out at all... Definitely a fail LOL Thank goodness I only tried it on one nail as a accent. It turned orange, although this picture doesn't really caputre the color exactly. Think skittle orange, not a fan!!!


2 comments:

  1. You must have a new color every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I would love that but unfortunately, I don't always have time for that. Too bad!

      Delete