Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Liebster Award!


Hey guys, I've been nominated for a 'Liebster Award', it is awarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award helps blogs get more readers and become a bigger part of the blogging community which is always good!

A huge thank you to Lolli K  for nominating me! 

What to do:

1. Come up with 10 facts about yourself

2. You answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you

3. Nominate  bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in the post

4. Come up with 10 new questions for the nominees to answer

5. Inform the nominees so they can do their responses
 
So with out further ado, away we go....
 
10 Facts about me
 
1. I work full time as part of the retail management team of a bank.
2. I work part time at Sephora inside of JC Penney
3. I just got engaged in April!!!
4. I love to read young adult fiction despite being in my (very shhhh) late 20s.
5. I turn 30 at the end of October this year, YIKES!
6. I am half Filipino.
7. Both of my parents live in the Philippines on different islands.
8. My only sibling, my sister Diana, lives in Vegas. ( I miss her )
9. I have a million different hobbies which is very stressful for both my fiancé and my tiny apartment.
10. I am super embarrassed to tell anyone the address for my blog in person even if they ask me about my nails.
 
Lolli's Questions
 
1.) Moisturiser or Foundation? I must have both on like everyday LOL!!!
2.) Do you have a nickname? Jeannie pretty much is my nickname, Virginia is my real first name.
3.) Favourite band/artist? I have so many!!! Mostly I like pop artists like Katy Perry or Fun. I just love music in general. Usually there is something I find I enjoy in any genre.
4.) What is your favourite make up brand? OMG seriously... I work at Sephora so I have a sad addiction to something by almost every brand LOL
5.) Who is your favourite celebrity? Hmmmm male I would say currently I am obsessed with Channing Tatum and female probably Kristen Wig.
6.) What is your favourite film? My current favorite film is Pitch Perfect. I just loved the characters and the singing!
7.) Tea or Coffee? I love both, but if I had to pick one over the other I guess it would be coffee. Only if I could have flavored creamer along with it though.
8.) Would you rather do without TV or Internet? I guess I would rather go with out TV because I could always pull up my favorite shows from some website online.  
9.) When did you start blogging? February of last year so not too long ago. But I haven't really been super regular about it. Especially once I got a second job.
10.) Favourite hair product? I love clip in hair extensions!!! They are so fun :)
 
My Nominees:
 
 
My Questions:
 
1. What made you start your blog?
2. What type of camera do you use to take your pictures?
3. Who is your blog's biggest fan?
4. What is your one piece of make up that you could not live with out?
5. Zombies, Werewolves, or Vampires???
6. What is your all time favorite lunch?
7. What woman do you most admire?
8. What is your occupation?
9. What would your dream job be?
10. What is the best thing you have ever won?
 
Thanks again to Lolli K! I can't wait to read everyone's awesome answers :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO MUCH for nominating me. I'm so sorry it took so long to acknowledge it and get it up on my blog, but I'm sure you know the pressure and stresses of blogging. I'm working on my answers and questions as we speak, so check back in a few days to read my answers to your questions and my questions to MY nominees! Thanks again Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete