Followers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer French

Hello to all my fellow polish loving peeps!


Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July. I was stuck working but at least we closed by 6 so I could still have a little fun. I haven't gotten around to posting my 4th of July mani yet, but I loved this one I just did way more so I figured since I was late with the 4th of July post anyways what does it matter if it's even later he he he.

with flash


This was a very quick and easy manicure using only 2 polishes, Dots (the clothing store) polish in Neon Orange and Sinful Colors Unicorn.

without flash

First I used the Neon Orange to do the French manicure. This is one of my favorite polishes to use in the summer because it is so bright and fun. It kind of reminds me of the color of a traffic cone.


Next I used my dotting tool to make the dots along the smile line with Unicorn. What a fun name, but am I the only one who thought it would have some magical sparkles or something in it?!  Lastly I used 2 coats of OTD fast dry top coat to seal it all in and then I could finally go to bed! Whew! Hope y'all are having a great summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment