Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Neon Sugar Spun French

Hey gals! I'm back with a super cute neon french! I loved adding the sugar spun detail because it really made the whole thing pop for the summer.


This manicure was probably one of the easiest ones I have ever done. I had to put on about 3 coats of each neon to get them to really show. The neon polishes I used are shown below.


From Left to right is Sinful colors Irish Green and Neon Melon, Dots Neon Orange, Sinful Colors Savage, and Funky Fingers Pop Artist.

I just used a striping black polish whose name escapes me right now. I put a few drops on a plastic baggy and waited for it to dry enough to get sticky and make long strings as you pulled the brush away to give it the spun sugar effect.



Hope you like them! I had a lot of fun doing this one and it really wasn't messy at all. You just need a little patience. Lastly I covered everything with OTD top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment