Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sinful Colors Dotticure

Hey Dolls!

So the other day I was at work and this girl came in with the most gorgeous neon purple polish I had ever seen. So of course I had to ask her what color she was wearing and how I could get my hands on it! Sadly, she did not know the name of it because she had gotten them done somewhere, but thought it was a China Glaze color. Then she also told me that you could get it at Walgreens. I was so confused, because I don't know about your Walgreens, but mine definitely does not carry China Glaze.

After scouring all the China Glaze polish images I could find on the internet,  I had zero success. Bummer right?! Since I had to go to Walgreens anyways I figured I would just look around and see if I could find anything that looked like it at all and low and behold I found it! It was NOT China Glaze though LOL and I already owned it, Go Figure!



I don't think the picture really does the color any justice, but I promise if you saw it in person, you would want it!!! Here is the polishes I used below.


From left to right is Sinful Colors Dream On (yes this was the color I searched and searched for LOL), Sinful Shine Skinny Dip, Illamasqua Scorch, and Zoya Gaia.


I used 3 coats of Dream On on all my fingers except the ring finger. Then I used 1 coat of Scorch and 1 coat of Gaia on my ring finger to get a nice soft golden glowing white. I then used Out The Door Top Coat to seal it all and get it to dry faster.



Next I used a larger ended dotting tool and some of the Scorch polish to make white dots down the center of all of my nails but the ring fingers. Once those dried I took a smaller dotting tool and Skinny Dip to do the small blue dots in the center of each white dot.


Lastly, I took the larger dotting tool and some Dream On polish to make dots in kind of an "S" shape on my ring fingers. I then used the smaller dotting tool to dot Scorch on the center of the Dream on dots and made 2 little dots with Skinny Dip. Then I covered everything with OTD top coat. Pretty quick and easy. I'm so glad I finally figured out what purple she had on or it would have driven me CRAZY!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment