Followers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Smooches!

Hi to all my fellow polish lovers :D Today I was am so excited to share one of my Bundle Monster stamps I got for Christmas from my boyfriend's parents. They are the best! 


This is 2 coats of OPI's India Mood for Love on all my fingers but the ring. That finger has one coat of Ulta's Set the Nude which kind of looks like an off-white matte. Then I added a layer of Essie Kisses & Bises for a sheer pearly / pinky glow. 

Once that dried I used Bundle Monster plate 303 to stamp on big kisses using Konad's white special stamping polish. Most of them transferred really well. I only had a couple which ran a bit when I put top coat over them ie my pinky...


Next I used the same OPI that I had on my other nails along with a dotting tool to create the polka dots on my ring finger. I gave everything a coat of Out The Door top coat (it doesn't seem to peel off as easy as Seche Vite & costs about $1 less) and glued on a hot pink bow for the finishing touch. I wish I had done these a bit closer to Valentine's Day but you can't win them all ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment