Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Glitter Gradient & Zebra Bling

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great start to the New Year. I have been busy busy busy since Christmas and am definitely looking forward to some of the craziness dying down a bit. Most of all I am looking forward to finally having some time to go through my apartment to reorganize and get rid of things... Yes sadly even some of my nail stuff because I just don't think my tiny apartment can hold anymore. But anyways, on to what you're really here to see, the manicure!!! :D


Even though New Year's has come and gone, I am still majorly in the mood for some bling! For this I used 1 coat of Essie Case Study on all fingers, kind of a tan nude. Then I used Color Club's Orna-minty to do the glitter gradient on all my fingers but the ring finger. I feel like the gradient could have come out a little better since it looks similar to a french manicure in this picture but in person it looks a lot more like a gradient. On my ring finger I used 3 coats of Orna-minty all over. I then put on a top coat so it would have a smooth finish and used Wet & Wild Shine's Blue Moon to hand paint in the zebra print. 



I then decided I still needed just a bit more bling LOL and added 3 silver rhinestones on my pointer finger and finally felt complete. What do you guys thing? I ended up loving the subtlety of the nude and glitter gradient with the pop of the wild zebra bling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment