Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fourth of July

Well you know I couldn't pass up the chance to do some patriotic nails for the 4th of July. Hope you all have a very happy and safe 4th of July! 




The glitter polishes I used didn't show up too sparkly in this pick but in person the red looks like Dorothy's Ruby Red Shoes from the Wizard of Oz. 




I started with 2 coats of MR. Pedicure red on all my nails except the ring finger.  Then I put 1 coat of Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Scarlet and Red Hot. That way I had both small glitter from the Holo and Large Glitter from Red Hot. Then on my ring finger I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen's HD polish in 02 Blu. This was still a bit transparent but I had a gorgeous Nichole by OPI polish called Kendall on the Katwalk which is a gorgeous mixture of blue, green, and purple sparkles on a blue base. The Kendall color was so pretty it made me want to do a manicure of my whole hand with it. Guess it'll have to wait for next time. 




Finally I use my Bundle Monster Stamping plate BM20 to do the stripes and BM05 to do the star. Then I put a Rhinestone in the center of the star to finish it off, but I don't think I got a picture of that... I heard that Bundle Monster is now coming out with a 3rd nail stamping set and I can't wait!!! Hopefully I can get it soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment