Followers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wild at Heart Nails Inc Manicure

Hey all!

Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! I had a great one with my fiance who was quite the chef this year. Here's one last Valentine's manicure that I didn't get a chance to post before the holiday. I was so excited to finally get to use the Nails Inc polishes I got for my 500 point perk from Sephora. 


I used two coats of Nails Inc's hot pink Notting Hill Gate on my thumb, middle, and pinkie finger. I just free handed a diagonal. I figured it didn't have to be perfect since I knew I wanted to use an accent strip as well. Then I used a white nail art polish and drew two little slashes to make the white hearts in the corners. I used a gold nail art polish I picked up at Dollar Tree to freehand the gold diagonal line. Lastly I used a hot pink, navy, and gold nail art polish to make the tiger stripes on my pointer and ring finger.



What do you guys think? I ended up really liking this fun manicure. It definitely made me wish spring would hurry up and get here... Especially as we had another white out snow yesterday. Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone has a quick hump day tomorrow! 

XOXO

Jeannie 

No comments:

Post a Comment