Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Dripping Paint

Hey Bloggers!!! I'm so happy to be back. My phone broke, which is unfortunately my only digital camera source so I had to wait while a new one came in. Today's inspiration came from a couple of things. I was going to my first ever wine and canvas party for a friend's Bachelorette party. I could not ever describe how excited I was to paint an actual painting on canvas and everything. Which then made me think of this super cute manicure I kept seeing on Pinterest of dripping paint. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it again to link it LOL. 








Just a little something to keep you tied over until I get myself  back in order here. LOL Also for some reason I don't have any of the polish names I used either. Sorry this post was kind of a major fail all around. Hopefully I will find them and add it to the comments or edit. Hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween! 

2 comments: