Followers

Monday, April 27, 2015

Teal Gradient Nail

Hi sunshines!

Just a short and sweet entry today. The weather is starting to get nice and nothing makes me think summer more than gorgeous teals and sea greens.


First I did 2 coats of Formula X, Wonderment. It is a neutral matte finish with a very faint pink micro shimmer to it. It first seemed to go on pretty streaky and chalky. (I hated it matte but love it with a top coat and it totally hid the streaks!) Then I used a nail polish I got from Dots, called Light Green and for the darkest part of the gradient I sponged on Wildchild, by Funky Fingers at the very tips. Lastly, on the ring finger I free handed a design using a small nail art brush. Two coats of Deborah Lippmann's Hardrock for top coat and I was done! Hope you like it! You can find this on Instagram under #paintedpinkies or follow me @Geniewtdbh.

XOXO,

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment