Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Zoya Pinks

Hello Gorgeous!!!

Spring is in the air finally in Indiana so of course I needed a spring manicure! For some reason pink just always screams spring to me. Plus it was a great chance to use my new pink Zoyas I got in January during their sale. 

The first one I had to try was Dana. It is a bright, dark pink. I used some nail art polishes in white, black and silver glitter to do a waterfall nail on my ring and pointer finger. Lastly, a coat of Deborah Lippman's Hard Rock as top coat. 


On my next manicure I used Erika and Tinsley together. 


Out of the two, Tinsley which is shown on my middle and ring finger was my favorite. It has a really soft sparkle built into it and it was gorgeous in the light! I also used Tinsley to do the waterfall striping along with black and silver nail art polish. The soft pink polish on my thumb, pointer, and pinkie finger is Erika. It also had a soft gold shimmer built into it as well. I had to use it over two coats of white polish because it is a very sheer pink. 

Hope you love it! Also you can check out some of my other nails pics on my instagram account, GENIEWTDBH.

Until next time, enjoy the gorgeous weather!!! 

XOXO,

Jeannie

No comments:

Post a Comment