Followers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Nails Inc Leather Stripes and Color Club Insta-this

Hey Gorgeous Gals!!!

I've got the stuck inside because it's -30 degrees outside, blues. What better way to commemorate that than with a blue manicure for the day LOL. 


I also really wanted to try a black and white manicure. For the eye popping blue I used 2 coats of Color Clubs Insta-this on my middle and ring finger. Then I used the Nails Inc Leather polish I found on clearance at my local Sephora for $2.99 on my thumb and pointer finger.  I didn't really care for the finish once it dried, but with a shiny top coat like Out The Door I loved it! I used white striping tape to make the stripes. Finally I used 3 coats of OPI's Wondrous Star on my pinkie for a little bling. Hope this cheers you up as much as it did me. The bow I got in a package off of EBAY for super cheap (like $2 for a pack 30 in varying colors) and glued on using nail glue. 


If this weather keeps up I'll probably actually get a bunch more posts done hehehehe! Here's to hoping we see some spring weather in Chicagoland soon!!! Keep warm!

XOXO,

Jeannie 

No comments:

Post a Comment