Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Nails Inc Bling It On Kit

Hello Ladies!!!

You will be happy to know my internet has finally been restored woohoo!!! While I was super happy about that, of couse, you know he came on Friday when I was supposed to be doing my nails to get ready for the wedding I had that afternoon. Luckily for me I still had not used my Nails Inc Bling it On Romance Kit yet that I got on clearance at Sephora a month or so ago. I figured this would be the perfect time to bust it out since I was really short on time and needed my nails to look great all weekend. I had both a wedding on Friday and a bridal shower to go to on Sunday.


Sorry for the crappy picture, like I said ATT took forever, so I was freaking out with the short amount of time I had left to get ready once he left. I ended up loving this kit though. It came with two mini polishes both of which were completely opaque in 2 quick coats and were the great quality you come to expect from Nails Inc. My absolute favorite though had to be the bows!!! They just look so great on and I can't tell you the endless amounts of compliments I got on them. You will be happy to know it came with the glue and orange sticks to attach any of the extra accessories you want. Also, I am thrilled to report that I still have everything properly attached today!!! (Monday, 3 days later... even after surviving a somewhat druken Friday night partying!) Now on to the pictures!


I decided to try out all the different accessories that came with the kit except one of them. They was one other type of rhinestone that came in this kit that is not shown. The kit even says that they use Swarovski gems, fancy huh?! LOL Aren't the bows adorable!!! I 'm also pretty sure you can reuse them since they are metal backed assuming you notice when they fall off and can keep them. What do you guys think? I ended up loving them and will definitely buy more of the kits if they also go on clearance again. Normal price was $25 I believe, which was a little high for my blood. But still might be worth it since you have enough things to get at least 3 different manicures out of if not more. I highly suggest this kit for anyone! It was so easy to use and literally came with everything you would need except for top coat.  Here's a couple more pics I snapped. Enjoy your week!!! XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment