Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

A Christmas French

Hi bloggers! I know it has been a super long time since my last post but I swear the holidays got here and I just don't know what happened to time. I think it just evaporated. I'm sure it didn't help that I decided to pick up a Holiday job at Sephora in JCP and a couple of math tutoring jobs. Thank goodness I did because the extra money has been great this Holiday. The extra discount at JCP and Sephora products doesn't hurt either :)

Now on to the manicure. I owed my boyfriend's sister Kelly for a fabulous favor she did for me so in return I did her gel nails and a beautiful Christmas French. I loved how it turned out.


For this manicure I used a brand new Holiday OPI, that I got free from Ulta with a purchase of 2 other OPI polishes. It's called Skip the Gift Wrap. I used this for the french tip and the leaves. Then I used Silver striping tape I got for mere cents off of EBAY. Then the berries were just three red rhinestones. Hope you like them! They definitely put me in more of a Christmas mood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment