Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Party!

Hi all! Sorry it's been awhile, but believe it or not I actually left my polish on for several days with out changing it! Plus, who wants to be at home blogging when the weather has been so great?! I really wanted to paint my nails with something festive for Easter. I still had some Kleancolor polishes that I hadn't tried yet so that pointed me in the perfect direction for this Easter Party look.


I started out with only 1 coat of pretty metallic pink in Avon's speed dry line called Fiesty. It covered really well so I didn't even need a second coat. You couldn't see through it at all, which I loved! 


Then I did two coats of an awesome chunky glitter by Kleancolor called Party Fever. It is a clear polish with red dust glitter and then chunky glitter in teal gold and pink. Sooooo pretty!!! 


Then I applied about 3 coats of Seche Vite for a smooth finish. I absolutely love the finished look and it reminds me of one of those fancy Ukrainian decorated eggs. Gorgeous! Hope you guys like it too!!! What are some of your favorite looks for Easter???


No comments:

Post a Comment